gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-15-2020, 06:15 PM
Spirit's confidence, while it had started to rise considerably, had seemed to deflate drastically again at the realization that his mom was... no longer here in Abaven? Saying that she was gone felt too permanent, but it'd been a long while since he'd seen her last and her scent was no longer as pronounced. He'd long since moved out of her den and sorted out one of his own, but more than once he'd awoken with nightmares that made it difficult to return to sleep, and when he went to seek her out she was nowhere to be found.

He tried to keep his mind off these thoughts, deciding to seek out Theory soon to ask her what could be done - or if she knew anything. Until then, he needed to focus on his own training. Surely he'd see Meadow again soon and they'd have another lesson. That was one thing to look forward to, and truthfully one of the only things keeping him going. He still had siblings here, and though he hadn't managed to speak to any of them properly since their reunion, he still wanted to prove himself to them. To prove that he was capable and worthy of their family name. Letting out a sigh, he continued on through the plains... though he was distracted, and hardly noticed he was nearing Lyric until he was too close to sneak away without being noticed. Spirit swallowed hard, reeling backwards and trying to steady himself. "Oh, I'm s-so s-sorry," he stammered. The male before him was no doubt family, but he didn't know exactly who he was. "I n-need to watch w-where I'm going..."

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.