gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - Pansexual
11-17-2020, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 04:54 PM by Hyacinth.)

"Well Bait it's a pleasure to meet you." Hyacinth said nodding as the fox explained his name. Then he was left to ponder Bait's question, it wasn't that he hadn't had adventures, but there was something to say about how most of them required at least understanding the bullshit his siblings usually got up to, so maybe instead he should focus on something unique he'd once seen?

Hyacinth hmm'd as he leaned back, then his mind visibly landed on something and the young man smiled. "I don't know how much of this continent you've explored but have you ever seen the aftermath of a rockslide? Luckily it seemed the slide itself was old but when my siblings and I found it we basically were faced with a sea of rocks and boulders. The while side of the mountain looked like it had just fallen right off." He paused for a moment, rising to his paws to demonstrate his next point. "Some of the boulders were taller than even me..." Which he knew was an impressive thing to say, he was after all quite tall.

"Took us a few days to get out of the rock sea we found ourselves in, though that more to do with the uneven ground than anything else." Well and having to take shifts carrying cissy, who had been too short to get over most of the rocks in their path. "And what of your escapades Bait?"

"Talk" "Listen" Think