size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
11-16-2020, 12:09 AM

Everything was going just fine. He had danced through the Basilisk-eating plants without a hitch. He’d encountered a hungry frog and just so happened to have some meat ready at his disposal. Perfect. Too perfect, one might say. Feeling as though he had walked into a trap, the frog bared its fangs and leaped forward. Threatening and angry. Basilisk took a step back, habitually shielding the creature beside him with his body. An ingrained response to danger, to place himself before it.

The gift he got for his woes was the meat (poisoned, apparently) as it sailed through the air and landed with an innocent plop against his face. He cried out in surprise, shaking his head back and forth. But it was too late, or perhaps the motion made it worst, as the juices ran into each eye. A hazy, fuzziness clouded his vision. Snarling, he shielded his face with his paw. His companion let out a distressed noise and went to lick clean his eyes. “It’s poisoned you gas-head” he growled, shoving her away.

When he steadied himself and blinked through his fogging vision, it was to see a witch that appeared as if by magic before him. Her tone was angered and she began to utter something strange, and likely unforgiving. Well shit

“Ma’am, it seems I have wronged you, and I apologise. I did not realise the hut was lived in, and your… friend was hungry, I meant only to offer him sustenance. However, I am willing to make amends. If you wish, I can help you repair the cottage and spruce up your garden.” he spoke rapidly, body language and tone submissive. As was the appropriate reaction of a slave that had wronged. His eyes burned, and he barely knew what was happening around him. His heart beat rapidly, but his voice was steady. He was a wolf well accustomed to pain.

Explain and apologise!

"Aslatiel""Basilisk"