gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2020, 12:21 AM
FAILURE

The witch sneers at your pathetic attempt at an explanation. "Quiet! Do you take me for a fool?" She begins, rising slowly into the air to look down upon you. "You have wronged me, and now you must be punished." The witch pauses, looking thoughtfully upon you until her lips spread into a wicked grin. She lifts her hand and you feel a squeezing pain beginning from your paws and radiating up through to your spine up. It intensifies and rolls across your body in waves, feeling almost as if something is tearing your muscles apart, when suddenly the pain vanishes as quickly as it began. You fall to the ground, your limbs failing to function any longer. "Better luck next time, dog. Now get out of my swamp! If you can." You hear her taunting cackles and her parting words as she levitates further into the air before disappearing with a loud 'poof!' and with her absence, the remaining tunnel of your vision fades away.

[Basilisk has received [TEMPORARY PARALYSIS] to heal on the 1st of Winter]
[The full extent of the paralysis is up to you as a player, though it is required to at least render your rear limbs unuseable.
Whether your forelimbs/higher is affected as well is up to you.]