Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-16-2020, 02:45 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

The first wolf to appear was a familiar face and not the one she expected as the earthen man appeared before her, scowling, she couldn't help but laugh. Not cruelly but a genuine sort of surprised laugh. "What, no greeting for an old friend?" She teased, her tone was light and though she was prodding at him it was clear that this time at least she wasn't trying to rile him up. She blinked and nodded as he offered her only a simple statement, so she was still waiting on someone who referred to themselves as the Aegis... interesting.

It seemed she wouldn't be left to wait too long. The woman that approached was an impressive figure, her brows shooting up as the large woman approached. Her chest fluttered for a moment and she had to fight to keep her open admiration from showing on her face. She offered the woman a gracious nod in response to her introduction. "Greetings Resin, I am Recluse, Seraphim of Habari... who's lands I am standing on right now." She shuffled slightly, less nervous, and more as to punctuate her point of where she herself was standing. "As we now find ourselves sharing a border I thought it prudent to discuss what, if any, relationship our packs might share."

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.