gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-16-2020, 02:51 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

The mother bit her cheek at the mispronounced word, grinning and twisting around to watch the pup gnaw, not minding the prick of claws. With both Ardyn and Aoife bearing the sharper claws, she’d grown used to the pricks and snags. “Well, then I’d likely be walking like your grandfather. I’d still have three good legs to fight on, but it would be easier to send me toppling if I’m shoved in a way that I can’t brace with the bad leg.”

She pirouetted with the small pup as excitement overtook the tiny child, though she wondered briefly who Deus was, before remembering the boy at Eligos’ trade fair, and again at the Festival, and a smile twitched at her lips. The question was a good one, though.

With Aoife’s Mohawk of quills, ‘Headbutt your opponent in place of biting them’ was a less likely way of harmless attack. As the girl was so small, and unlikely to get much bigger, a misplaced butt of the head might instead shove quills into the opponent.

“Well, you have the ability to grasp things – and limbs – with your front paws. You’d be more able to grapple your opponent’s legs and trip them up by doing so. If you keep your claws sheathed, you have less chance of ripping them up—although I’ve always been of the mind that they should get a little pain when they mess up. It sticks in their mind as a mistake, and they have a chance of remembering what went wrong to cause that hurt and improve where they must to avoid it.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.