size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-16-2020, 05:24 PM
Though her stance and expression shifted completely Iroh felt himself relax as she began to speak. If she vehemently disputed his involvement he could ignore everything right? If his family never found out about this mistake, if Abraxas could remain blind. If he really had no chance of being the sire. Iroh let out a long sigh, he was of no more danger to her now than she was to him in that moment. Perhaps the other wolf she mentioned could be quickly summoned, but as she stood now she had no hope against him. Iroh knew he couldn’t bring himself to cause harm upon her, even if the feeling of betrayal weighed on his shoulders.

”No.” He stopped her as she suggested some kind of half visitation or exposure. ”They are not mine.” He encouraged her, ”I would truly hate to do anything that would harm your well being, Tamsyn.” Iroh told her truthfully. ”But, my god’s commandments are not to be broken.” He whispered the second part mostly to himself. ”Don’t entertain the thought of my involvement again, please.” There was no malice towards her, and if they could both agree to the pup’s lineage he would gladly share a cup of tea with her down the road to look back on a misunderstanding.
Where My Demons Hide