An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
11-16-2020, 07:46 PM

Gossamer ripped and chewed at the excess branches from her hazel stick. She really liked this. She could chew on stuff all day! She pulled a few more branches off. It took some time with her little puppy teeth but eventually she got there.

Ásta meanwhile focused on Kotori and nodded. "You can get tapeworms from a variety of places, such as infected prey like a mouse or rabbit. You can get them from ingesting fleas to. You have to swallow them to get infected." The pups would likely experience pin worms a some point in their young lives but hopefully they'd be spared tapeworm infection.

Gossamer trotted over to Ásta with the clean stick in her mouth and the fox gave the next set of instructions. Gossamer shifted the stick in her jaws so her jaws were closer to one end, she then started awkwardly rubbing the end against a nearby rock multiple times until she had something pointier than it had been before. She set the spear down.

"I was gathering herbs near the border and I met her." She puffed up proudly.

"Most foxes can't speak the common tongue. I learned some time back."
Her kindred always teased her, stating she was half wolf even though she knew she wasn't. She'd befriended a wolf shorter than her and the rest was history.

"Ok, let's stab the fish!" Gossamer picked up her spear and ran at the fish, poking it in the middle. She looked over at Kotori. Was this right?