size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019Trick 2019
11-16-2020, 11:15 PM
"Of course, I'll always want to hang out with you. With me, you don't need to ask at all." Her ears perked at her sisters response, though she said nothing quite yet, the hope and happiness that suddenly filled her gaze was noticeable. When her sister approached her to wrap her in a hug, Winter felt content and happy that her sister thought she was worth spending time with. "Shhhh, don't worry as I said I am always happy to spend time with you." She sniffed as she hugged her sister back, feeling a little less worried now. She thought their relationship had gone, but it seemed Polaris was willing to forgive her. "Thank you, Polaris. To be honest, I've been afraid that our relationship was...well...I'm not sure how to put it. I know I'm generally not the type to worry about stuff too much, but I love you guys and I want to spend more time with all of you." She pulled back as she offered a small smile to her sister. "I have to ask though...are you upset that dad offered me the position of alpha? It's not a for sure permanent thing yet...be honest, what do you think?" She really did want to know what they thought. If they felt like they weren't adequate enough or something. If they felt that way, well...she'd do what she could so they wouldn't feel like that if that was the case.
Winter has a set of ram horns that aren't depicted in all of her art.
She also has a Japanese Macaque & an Osprey companion that are assumed to be with her at all times unless otherwise mentioned.