size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
11-17-2020, 12:25 AM

Tyto would eventually find his way to her side and Tsunami frowned at the space he'd left between them, scooting closer and nudging him playfully with her shoulder. Nodding and frowning as he whispered that he wanted to see her after the meeting, she gently headbutted the side of his head, she'd hear him out whatever he had to say. But her attention was quickly turned towards her uncle's words. She tried to keep the pride and surprise from her face as her uncle offered her a further promotion, her ear flicking self-consciously. She pondered as her uncle continued on, letting him get to the end of his announcements, turning things over to his daughter.

Tsunami wasn't totally certain how she felt about the young woman taking over, but she also knew her uncle was quickly aging and she's support her cousin nontheless. When the talk died down for a moment she rose to her paws. "Thank you," she started, dipping her head to both her uncle and her cousin, "I think I'd prefer the rank of Master of Whisperers." She said with as much confidence as she could muster, as much as Tsunami had worked hard to train for fighting she also valued her intelligence and felt that with both she'd fit well into the role, her gaze sliding towards the blue woman for a moment, wondering if they'd be working together from now on, then seating herself again.

speech action

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.