Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-20-2020, 08:36 PM

"Greetings Izanami, Habari welcomes whatever services you wish to offer." She nodded shortly as cold silver eyes rested on who was to be her new leader. Of course, her first loyalty laid on Hattori he being the one she was trained to work for. But upon their previous talk with her real leader, he placed on her the task of infiltrating into these new pack and be his ears and eyes. That was her specialty after all.

"I can do whatever you seek. I am an expert assassin, I can gather information from whoever you wish and be your protector. And all together if needed. I can be your Shinobi. But you can place me wherever you want me to be."

After that, she listened to what the new alpha had to say. "I welcome you all to Habari, our new home! I have laid claim to this lush forest and the looming specter of the mountain beyond. You are free to pick where you wish to reside. For the time being, you'll all be put into general ranks, however, if you know where your heart lies let me know and ranks can be discussed."

She already did that but if it was needed she could talk further.

"Habari will stand as a place for information, gathering and selling as need be. As such you'll be granted a decent amount of freedom to operate beyond our borders. Just don't start something you're not willing to finish without our help. For now I'd prefer members focus on building up our stores, information, healing supplies and prey stores. I hope to be able to quickly assign members to hold training, which I hope to see everyone attending. We will not suffer lazy fools here, pull your weight and Habari will serve you well."

We will not suffer lazy fools here, pull your weight and Habari will serve you well."

That was exactly what she sought, she was one to work hard and never leave her tasks uncompleted. She didnt stand those who couldn't pull their weight or be useless.

"Speak"
[Image: CloudyIzaChibi1.png]