Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-20-2020, 11:28 PM

Ah that was better, she could practially feel his gaze return to her and she felt a bit of a shiver run down her spine. She practically flourished under his gaze, each movement feeling even more fluid, more feline in nature. He asked after her name and she couldn't help the girlish giggle that bubbled from her lips. "I am Recluse, Seraphim of Habari." She didn't exactly expect that to mean anything to him but she couldn't help the thrill of pride that ran through her when she got to say that. Her head tossing slightly. He offered his name and the name of his pack and she nodded. "We're neighbours then." Which she knew already of course but it was all in playful, flirty, fun.

He offered her the meal at his paws and she smiled, taking a moment to tip her head down and look at it, she felt some blood rushing to her face. What a gentleman. When she lifted her head again she was sure her face was now flushed a soft pink. "I'd be delighted." Let him think he was totally winning her over, even if she'd never admit he was... a little bit.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.