An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
11-21-2020, 04:14 PM

Áskell finished scooting the rocks into a ring when an unfamiliar girl showed up to ask what he was doing with the rocks. He was about to say something sarcastic in response but then another girl showed up. Were these all the empire pups that were going to get together for training? He hoped he wasn't the only boy who would fight. The second girl introduced herself as Panic. She was a Klein to! They had to be related in some way.

"Hi! I'm Áskell Klein. My companion, Kári," he gestured to the magpie, "Is teaching me to make fire!" He puffed out his chest, clearly proud that he'd be learning something so cool.

The magpie hopped up on one of the rocks that formed the fire ring. "You ladies can help if you like. We need to find fuel to feed the fire. Look for sticks of varying sizes. We want big ones, medium ones and small ones." Áskell started looking around for sticks. Whenever he found one he picked it up and brought it back. "Are you guys here for the big fight training as well?"