Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
11-21-2020, 06:49 PM
When she had the audacity to let her voice fade out on its own instead of stopping like he'd commanded, Tyrian very nearly threw himself in to silence her. She quieted just in time as he teetered on the edge. He forced himself to step back and sit down. As she spoke he threw a paw across the bridge of his nose and gave it a pinch. This woman was something else. Fuck Jupiter for leading her here. Tyrian was at a loss at what to do with her. Viper was just childlike enough that he knew burying her alive would nag at his conscience no matter how badly he wished to be rid of her and her inane noise.

He froze as an idea struck him. She was desperate to get out, yes? And willing to do anything from the sound of it. And childlike as fuck. Perhaps if he treated her like a child he could be rid of her permanently. It was worth a shot. Tyrian uncovered his eyes and peered over the edge. "What if there was a way for you to get out of the pit and help us? And not just help us a little either, but a lot? Would you do it even if it was asking a lot? Because I have an idea that sounds easy but is really, really hard. So hard that not just anyone could do it." Was he laying it on too thick? "Only a special person could do it right because for you to win you'd have to do it for the rest of your life."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.