Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
11-21-2020, 10:10 PM

The true annoyance from the brute would go unseen to Viper. Not only from her obscured view from the pit or the fading sun around him, but simply because she didn’t care about what would plague his mind especially concerning her. Not that she would show her uncaring feelings openly, it wasn’t at the forefront of her mind.

He’d peer down into the pit and throw down an offer though without the details. But Viper cared little for the details as was her usual nature. "I’ll do anything to get out of here." If that’s what Tyrian wanted, an agreement without knowing the potential of what was asked of her, he sure got it. Childish as he saw her she was extremely willing to jump in not knowing the task. And the rest of her life? That would go over her head for now. Her plans of either escaping or actually finding her place alongside Fireside was at the top of her hidden  ambitions. And though Viper’s mind was high on an immature and childish level, his demeanor regarding asking for someone special was actually caught on by her and didn’t necessarily sit well with her. But she was really thinking if she behaved well enough, she’d eventually get what she wanted.

Walk "Talk" Think