size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-22-2020, 12:13 AM

Rudy had mixed feelings about Resin’s advice on his sneaking about.  He had work to do on areas he hadn’t imagined.  The young pup hadn’t imagined the way the wind blew to be a problem so that was a whole new area he would need to figure in but, at least she hadn’t heard him coming.  So it wasn’t a complete fail?  Still, getting caught always killed a perfectly good game.

Mom-Resin sure seemed to have all the answers on getting stronger.  Of course, he was talking to one of his mom’s so it made sense.  “Oh,” So what did he want to master first? Rudy got reeled into Resin, that fuzzy-pup tail wagging merrily at the attention.  When he was listening and focused he could appear cute and innocent, with these big eyes trying to soak in everything said.  “Um,” where to start was a really big question, “I don’t know.  Fighting sounds fun and I don’t wanna let Art ever beat me in a fight, or my sisters…” losing wasn’t an option in the small pup’s mind, “but I bet learning to hunt would also help me learn to sneak up on others better so that would be like learning two things at once!” [/align]

So if he focused on learning to hunt he could just tussle more with Arty to make sure he didn’t get too rusty, and if he started to lose then Rudy would need to, well be amazing enough to learn it at the same time as hunting anyway?  Just enough to not let any other pup beat him. “oh and later leading!” Why? It sounded like something the best should aim for, right?  Rudy intended to be the best so it made common sense.

"Rudyard"