Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
11-23-2020, 10:34 PM
Her journey, though it was one she'd take before to visit Theory, had felt remarkably long. The weight of her decision was not at all lost on her. Her choice to come to Abaven wasn't without consequence. She had to remember the main reason why she was here, which surpassed all other factors that went behind her choice. But in the moment, with Theory fluidly turned to greet her with a laugh, almost all of those important thoughts were jerked away, as if stolen violently by the very waters of the rapids. "It wasn't too bad," she admitted. The physical journal had been fine, it was the emotional one that had been tougher. She wasn't used to being away from her family for extended periods of time, and she knew it would only get harder before it got easier.

How was she settling in, though? Thalia had no clue yet, if she was being honest. "I'm.. settling in. Getting used to these lands. They're a lot different than what I'm used to." Even where Aerie had moved had been different than her homelands. It was hard to beat her earliest memories, of days spent exploring the grand castle she'd known for so long as home. These lands to the east were even more of an adjustment from the arid west she'd since grown accustomed to. Without hesitating Theory invited her to see somewhere she'd used to play. Thalia's orange gaze lit up with interest as she headed after her, soon slowing as they reached a more shallow sections of the falls. "You used to play here? Looks dangerous," she gestured with her muzzle toward the rocks, looking vaguely amused in the way that only Thalia could. Maybe it was dangerous for pups, and maybe when the tide was higher - not so much now. Not unless someone wasn't paying attention, probably.