Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
11-26-2020, 05:34 PM

What? He was just going to let her out? She was quite taken aback by the offer or the challenge as he described. Though if he was being truthful that all she had to do was walk out and never return and never speak a word about coming here, that would actually be quite difficult for her. She for sure wouldn't keep her enslavement a secret though only if someone had asked her. Biting her tongue was not one of her strong suits not that she could really control it.

She'd look up at his form above her, her head crooked as she clearly displayed her confusion. "What'do ya mean that ain't easy?" Not really a shout, but through her tone and her appearance she was not understanding what he meant by it being so difficult to walk away. She had done it before after all, and though she was a pretty bad liar she was well versed with refusing to acknowledge her past and the fact that she ever grew up or had parents or a family or a pack. Tyrian didn't know this, and Jupiter either at least to the fact of her denying any ties to her bloodlines and what had exactly happened to her.

She felt like she had more to say, but she wasn't sure what. What he deemed difficult seemed quite easy for her and she was a little flustered thinking that he could actually just let her out to walk away. The thought of Jupiter in the back of her mind she tried to push, and right now in this moment that was another simple task she was able to pull off. But if she thought long and hard about it, never seeing Jupiter again? Ignoring him if they ever crossed paths again? Her childish mind was quick to skip over the details she needed to mull over. "Leave an' never come back? An' never talk about it again? I've done that before. I've done it over and over again. I can do it now." For what little was known about Viper by all who had encountered her, this was the most information she had probably ever given about herself. And it was probably the end of that line for her. And it was no information at that. She wouldn't go past that for anyone, even Jupiter. And it was as simple as her wishing that her life had turned out different for her. A much deeper meaning and feeling than she would ever be willing to show.

Walk "Talk" Think