Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
11-26-2020, 05:46 PM

She was keen in noticing his weakness to her bite as his legs wobbled a little to the pain, but she wasn't ready for him to shove his body forward into her open mouth and it would make her instantly lose hold of her grasp as she nearly gagged from the pressure. His shoulder pushed into her and made her hind legs cave in as she scooted back trying to move away from his body. He was a bit bigger than her by age, but he was much stronger than her by both the little training or experience he had plus his slight older age.

She tried to plant her front paws into the ground, along with a slight angle of her back paws under her just enough so she wouldn't topple backwards. She'd aim to grab hold of the right side of his rib cage, again center with his body, as well as trying to push herself into him with whatever traction and balance she could find. He would either be successful in pushing her over or she would be able to stalemate him by pushing him off of her. They would find out soon who was better than who.

Walk "Talk" Think

Relm Abraxas vs Askell for Spar
Round 2/2

Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Specialty: N/A