An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
11-26-2020, 09:20 PM

Gossamer pulled off a few of the flowers from the yarrow to add to her leaves. It was more like a clump since the flowers were tiny and grew together. She knew it was girly but she didn't care. The flowers were pretty and she wanted them in her tea and she was so happy that Ásta said she could.

"Yarrow tea can help wolves with colds or the flu recover more quickly," Ásta explained. "Once you have the leaves off go ahead and add them to the bowl then you can crush them with your paws, a stick or," Ásta pulled a few bones from off the hide. "The rounded ends of certain bones."

Gossamer grinned and reached a paw out to pull one of the bones closer to her. "Cool!" She picked the bone up in her teeth, carefully holding it so her fangs weren't in the way then she tipped her head and started mashing the leaves. At the mention of fire she nodded. "Me too, I saw a boy make it in Ashen."

Ásta thought for a moment. "Well, I can teach you two to make fire tomorrow if you like, before we go over marigold poultices. As for the taste of yarrow, I wouldn't say its good but it's not bad either. It's… grassy."