Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-26-2020, 10:33 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Rudy knew it was his fault Art got in trouble.  He regretted his brother being found guilty but, he wasn’t really able to feel bad about the act itself.  He’d felt guilty the rest of that day and even the next morning but as the guilt feeding the memories of the fun part remained.  It had been so amazing out there all by themselves!  How could he really regret that?  Admittedly a part of Rudy wanted to run off and go again, but he wouldn’t.  As much as he was given to impulse there were apparently some lines he could learn not to cross.  Mom’s would surely them go out alone in the future, right?

Rudy decided to follow through with the whole point to their search.  He couldn’t look around the falls but he did spend a great deal of time searching the pack land brush for a good stick.  There was less time to spy on others or beg mom for lessons for two days when he had to find the perfect whacking stick for his brother.  

After finding a good fat stick Rudy lay down with it, putting his back teeth in near the bottom of the stick, chewing off some of the looser bits of bark, and tearing off the extra stems that might poke at the muzzle of the wolf holding it.  Looking over his work Rudy picked it up and went to seek out his brother.  Tail flashing high and proud with the stick in mouth he roamed a while till he spotted his brother above their den.  For once he wasn’t going to try and find a way to surprise his brother, instead of walking straight up to him.  Rudy also decided to hold off the obvious explanation until he spit the stick out of his mouth, “Hey Art, I found this thing when I was looking for ya.”  Rudy figured there was no need to mention how long he’d spent searching for it, “I thought since we didn’t have time to find a mega-special stick in the woods you’d like to use this one for a while?  I think it kinda fits how you prefer it?”