size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-26-2020, 10:58 PM

From his lofty perch, Artorias was able to observe all of the other Hallow wolves as they went about their days down on the various tiers of the lands. It also gave him great line of sight when he saw the dappled grey form of his brother coming back to the den holding a... wait... could it be...? Was that a stick? Artorias watched as Rudy came up to him, greeting him with a simple, "Hey Rudy," before listening as his brother launched into an explanation to go with his offering. Artorias eyed the stick with excitement, tail wagging behind him as he hopped to his paws and came over to inspect the weapon. It was practically perfect in every way! Just the right length and thickness, not too bendy or heavy—were those teeth marks on them? Well, Rudy had been carrying the stick, but it looked like he'd gnawed and whittled it down. So this wasn't just a whacking stick... it was a custom whacking stick!

"Oh wow! This is perfect!" declared an enthusiastic Artorias. The black and blue pup took the stick in his mouth and swung it around a couple of times, getting a feel for it in his grasp. Rudy had really gone out of his way to find him exactly what he had been looking for! Artorias set the stick down and went to press the side of his face against his brother's in a fraternal embrace. "Thanks, Rudy, this is great! You didn't have to do this." Still grinning from ear-to-ear, Artorias picked up his makeshift weapon once more and began to swing it about, jumping and spinning as he did to create a swirling strike with the stick. In his mind, he was fighting back the invisible horde of enemies once more, and the prodigy knight was taking up arms against his foes.

When his whirlwind assault came to an end, Artorias landed into a crouched combat stance, peering over his shoulder at Rudyard with shining eyes and a wagging tail, the corners of his lips curling up in a playful smile around the stick. "Ah luff int!" he said, words muffled with his full mouth. Artorias set the stick back down at his side as he lay down in the grasses again. "Hey, um... I don't blame you, y'know. For the sneaking out thing, I mean." He looked at Rudy with a more serious expression as he spoke. "You're my brother, I wanted to go with you. I just thought you should know that, in case you were bringing me sticks because you felt guilty or something."

"Speech" | Thoughts

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.