size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-26-2020, 11:55 PM

Of course he should have expected Rudy to not feel guilty over them getting in trouble. The monochromatic boy had probably never felt guilt or shame for anything in his life, a trait Artorias found perplexing, but one that was so distinctly Rudyard. He smiled back at his brother, tail wagging in a clear display of his happiness with his gift. It was such a small and silly sentiment, but one he appreciated greatly. He really did love his brother—he loved all of his family. They were sacred to the young pup, and although he was still small, a fire burned in his soul to protect the ones he cared about and defend the innocent. It was part of why he had stood up for Briar when they'd gotten caught in the Weeping Woods. Briar had broken the rules at their own request; she didn't deserve to get caught up in their trouble. Even if he disliked the Fatalis girl, his conscience would have eaten him alive if he hadn't shown some mercy and stood up for her too. After all, she had been an innocent.

Artorias cocked his head to the side curiously when Rudy began scouting out their surrounding, wondering what the boy was up to, then realizing when he spoke of their adventures off on their own. Art also looked around, making sure the coast was clear of any adults or their pets before leaning in with a wide grin. "Yeah, it was so cool! I can't regret getting to explore either!" he agreed in an excited murmur. The glow in his fire-like amber eyes ignited at the prospect of getting to see even more of the world beyond their borders. "I bet if we ask Mama she'll take us. Mom doesn't like to journey as much, but Mama does! And if we ask, she won't have to worry about us running off, so I bet she'll be super happy to take us!" So far, Tamsyn had proven to be the more adventurous and playful of their two mothers. Resin was wise and strong, but she had too many adult responsibilities around the pack.

Rudy's comments about going to the beach made Artorias smirk with a knowing look in his eyes. His brother had always been a schemer, and the blue boy wondered how long he had been cooking up this plan of going on a beach trip. That was something about Rudy that Art admired: his tenacity. When Rudyard wanted something, he went at it will relentless determination. He was always planning some next step or plan. "I really wanna go see the sea!" he agreed. Artorias had always loved the water, even if they weren't supposed to go near it yet without an adult. There was just something so tranquil about flowing water that soothed the pup. "What else have you been planning? I know you don't stop at beach trips, Rud."

"Speech" | Thoughts

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.