An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
11-27-2020, 03:12 PM

There was new found freedom in having a companion. Dagrún could wander just a little bit farther. Ok, so she didn't have an actual rule on this and she was sure her parents did but she completely forgotten about it. She sat on the border of the Range and the Orchard. At first she carefully stepped one paw over the border and then another. When nothing bad immediately happened she bounded over and towards the nearest tree. It was gorgeous here, the leaves of the trees weren't green but a myriad of golds and auburns.

Her kestrel companion landed on the lowest branch of a nearby apple tree. Sperla, the kestrel, glanced down at her charge. "Don't go too far from the pack border but I think we can find some nice branches so you can make your own little travois."

Dag looked up with a grin. "Oh yes, please! I can find sticks. I'll find the neatest sticks!" She started scouring the forest floor until she found a few fallen branches that were small enough she'd be able to manipulate them. Hmm… she felt she needed one more, just in case one broke. She scampered over to a nearby tree then suddenly realized there was a woman on the other side of it. She poked her head around to see a lady with a purple pelt. "Wow!" she blurted, "you're so pretty! How come your fur is purple?"