size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-28-2020, 12:09 AM

Artorias growled back louder at Rudy when his brother threatened to disarm him. Ha! I'd like to see you try! No sooner had the thought left his mind, Rudy was charging at him. It was brash and direct, just like the dappled grey pup's personality. Artorias held his ground, paws planted firmly to receive his brother's attack. Art was bigger than Rudy, so when his brother put his paws up on his shoulders, the two were roughly equal height. Wow, Rudy really was trying to take his stick from him! Amber eyes narrowing, Artorias waited for Rudy to grab a hold of his makeshift weapon, and then showed Rudy the fatal mistake he had made. Since Artorias still had all four paws on the ground and Rudy was up on his back legs, it was much easier for him to stay steady as he began to flail his head to and fro, trying to loosen Rudy's grip, and then pushed forward, aiming to use Rudy's own weight against him and topple him backwards. If he was able to get his brother on his back, Art would swing his stick down at Rudy's rear end, attempting to smack his butt with his special customized whacking stick.

"Speech" | Thoughts

Artorias vs Rudyard for Puppy Spar
Round 1/3
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Navigator
Specialty: N/A

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.