size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
11-28-2020, 04:23 AM

Shilah thanked her and the big woman nodded. "As one who excels in navigation, I'd like you to teach others who might show an interest. Not all possess the dedication to learn or the knowledge on where to start with such matters." She had a nose for direction, but she'd never been interested in the tellings of the weather or other things along those lines. It would be nice if the man could guide others as he was able.

"I'd also like you to patrol the borders as much as you're able. There are an uncomfortable amount of other packs nestled close and I like our border to be extremely evident." She marked regularly as did Askan and Dunkan. Soon she would have the pups out doing patrols with her. It showed numbers and all but those that were completely nose blind would have no choice but to note the borders existence.

"Choose your temporary home. Get settled in. I can help you excavate up above when you've chosen where you'd like to call home." Duty always called when you were a leader and so the woman excused herself. "Good to have you, Shilah." With a nod, the woman threw her weight into her wide, black toed paws and started off at a distance eating lope to finish her patrol.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]