gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
11-28-2020, 03:22 PM

Azariah watched with a unique maternal pride as her children entered the world beyond the den, her rubious eyes glittering as each of them took eager, and tentative steps toward their destinies. Sitting outside, close to Ulric as she could get, Azariah tried not to laugh as the first three made their initial discovery. Their questions amused her, but most of all was Jane's greeting to the beetle she found. "It's called a beetle, my littles, they are not usually dangerous." The last was added for Emile, mostly, and Eve who found it gross. Giving a small laugh, she looked up to Ulric. There was open adoration on her face as she gazed up at him, an expression that begged for a kiss it would seem. Her tail waved behind her as she looked toward the entrance of the den, waiting for the others to come out, giving encouragement if it was needed. Today was so exciting, and the witch glowed with happy pride as her babies made their discoveries. It just couldn't get better than this, a dream she had always held, but that had been forever out of reach. Until now. Joy was too bland to explain how she felt.

Note: words go here.
| Word count: 202 words |
"Talking." | 'Thought.' | 'Others.'

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3