Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-28-2020, 05:34 PM

Recluse felt the shift in the conversation and she had to clamp down on her empathetic instinct, surprised by how quickly the old pain she'd long since forced down reared it's ugly head the moment she was confronted by another wolf who's pain even remotely resembled her own.

Luckily it seemed Beat was on the ball this time, shifting things quickly to less depressing with an admittedly smooth line. She giggled again, genuinely, again. Beat really was on a roll.

"To be honest, I was just looking for something to banish my boredom. Maybe someone interesting to deal with the loneliness." She looked at him, feeling blood rush her face. "And, I guess lucky me, I found you." She paused for a moment. Then feigned embarrassment. "Oh uh, I mean you're interesting, and I'm not bored, not the- not necessarily the other thing!" She stammered.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.