ardent

Strife's My Name

Eris

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2013, 05:38 PM
Needless to say, Eris had seen nasty. As she sat in the battlefield, the smell of blood washed over her nose. Far away she could hear the squeals, snarls, and whines of fighting wolves. She shuddered slightly, she never would understand the instinctual desire for wolves to rip themselves apart. It just seemed to cause more of a mess then it was worth. She let out a gentle sigh at the sound, and shook her head. That?d be a mess for some healer, like herself to treat later. These warriors didn?t seem to care about the damage they did to one another in these spars.

She looked up suddenly when a new scent drifted towards her, and she looked up to see a large white wolf approaching her. Immediately she tensed, while she was a healer she was a lousy fighter. Her best defense was to run, and run she was prepared to do. She examined his stature, and realized quickly that he didn?t seem to be outwardly aggressive. Forcing herself to relaxed, she politely nodded her head as he arrived near her. He introduced himself as Cifer, what an odd name, but she liked the way it sounded in her head. Cifer. Cifer. Cifer.

Shaking her head she broke her mantra, and realized that he had also asked why she was here, but before she could formulate a response another wolf approached, this female smelt of another pack and blood. As she came closer, and introduced herself as Zara, another strange name but closer to the names that Eris was used too, she realized that the smell of fresh blood was in fact coming from this wolf. Curiously, she craned her head in an attempt to see the wolves wound, while she wasn?t an expert in immediate trauma, she knew enough to keep a wolf alive, and to stop bleeding if need be.

Realizing that they both were expecting her to speak, she broke her mind out of examining the wolves wounds, and she drew a deep breath and spoke, ?Hello, my name is Eris. I recently arrived in these lands, and a few loners pointed me in this direction, they said I may find wolves here who may tell me about their packs?? She looked at both wolves who had addressed her, and turned her concerned gaze onto Zara, her eyes lingering on her neck, ?Are you alright?? She asked her eyes never leaving the wolves neck where blood was oozing.