size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Beevent
11-29-2020, 08:13 AM

Wyndelin continued to work on shaping the bowl. After enough practice he was learning to curl his toes up and use his paw pads if he wanted the clay to stay smooth. Though, his claws did create interesting patterns when they dragged across the clay. There, that was what he needed for his bowl.

He smiled shyly at he other man and shook his head. "No, I'm not a healer, I'm a hunter but I like to tinker around." Wyndelin perked up as the man expressed genuine interest in what he was doing. "I'm making a bowl out of clay. When it dries you can put all kinds of things in it, you know dried herbs and things could store well in a clay bowl."

What if the man was also interested in the fire? Oh, he better get that going. "I can get the fire going if you want to use it. My name is Wyndelin." He grabbed a piece of flint and some metal out of his travois before trotting over to the fire. He pinned the flint down with his paw and with the metal in his teeth he whipped his head back and forth so the metal struck the flint. Eventually a spark flew off and caught the kindling on fire which slowly grew into a larger fire.