gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-29-2020, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 06:20 AM by Lurid.)

In all fairness, she had meant to introduce herself when they met in the catacombs, but hormones had gotten the best of her. Once her head cleared she had to quickly find a subject to jump on and the only thing she had been able to think of was home. Mirovis had been pressing on her mind a lot recently, especially with her leg mangled the way it had been. The male was wise not to point it out, as even crippled, she was a beast. Manners were in place, and Lurid wasn't the least bit flustered by his comments, even though he had also failed to introduce himself or gather her name at their last meeting. "As I recall, you didn't get my name either. Perhaps, both our manners were lacking. Forgive any rudeness, I was...not myself." A smirk was given before she dipped her head regally, but respectfully. "Pleased to meet you, Kefka. And, you, little Relm." The man's name felt foreign on her tongue, but the dual nature of her voice made it easier to get through, though the Mirovian lilt of her home language made it seem poetic. Her holographic gaze moved then toward Kichi, who introduced himself then told Ilyn to be quiet in a hushed voice, the latter she would address later.

While she kept her notes to herself on the matter, Lurid's gaze at Kichi and Ilyn promised they would speak about his respect toward her companions. Too many times he had outwitted his watcher, the bear had reported to her on several occasions that he had snuck away from him. Ilyn was growing tired of Kichi's antics, and with that came a danger from the bear - even if it was deserved, Lurid didn't want to scar her son any further than she already had. Returning her attention to Kefka, Lurid gave an appreciative smile at his words. Did this mean he would join her efforts to raise Mirovis from literal ashes? Lurid hoped it would, "This is a good place for little ones, there are plenty of excellent denning areas. My own is near the heart of the forest if you would like to settle closer to what I like to call home-base." The actual location of her den was a highly kept secret, but it was truly near the heart of the forest, the actual pathway to it was shrouded from plain view and would only seem like an incredibly thick patch of underbrush. "You'll be sticking around then?" It was strange to her to have a new face nearby, but the fact that he had arrived brought some comfort. If he did stay it would mean her time to act was drawing closer. Perhaps, her efforts would begin to pay off after all.

|| Word count: 468 words. ||
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART & TABLE by BIRD
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!