size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
11-29-2020, 09:53 AM
Familiar and unfamiliar faces filed into the meeting and as the moments went on the boy’s spirit dropped. His mother and Desolate were both missing from their ranks. Void tried not to let it sho won his features, he had to be strong for his siblings. He felt like the protector, he had to look after them. Quietly he resettled himself beside them, offering a hint of affection as he held himself tall, seeking to hide them from anymore misfortune.

The meeting commenced, he had little to add as smiles were had all around and it seemed like Abaven was returning to that joyful place he’d known as a tiny pup. Everything was different now, and he had goals and responsibilities. He’d care for Spirit and Gloom, and he’d find his lost kin. Void looked to his brother and sister, they were both timid and Gloom looked smaller than ever. He was more resigned to his plan now more than ever.

The young man lifted himself to his paws and approached Theory as the meeting began to wind down. ”Theory, I’d like to go and search for Desolate and my mo… Eulogy.” He wasn’t sure what caused him to use her first name, but it felt more official. The dire wolf looked back to his brother and sister and added. ”And if they’d like to join me, I’d bring Spirit and Gloom along as well.”