Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-29-2020, 11:17 AM
Magnus’s inexperience wasn’t blaringly obvious and by now he had no more hesitation left in him. Deathbelle felt herself release the tension that had built up within her body as she relaxed against the black and white man. He would give himself to her as she gave herself up to him. Deathbelle pressed him further, coaxing out an answer as she found his familiar purple gaze. She wore an easy grin, something that hadn’t graced her features in a long time. Belle felt safe here with him, comfortable and loved. Lament had given her a taste, but he hadn’t felt near as right as this moment did. Like she’d found a piece of herself that she had been searching for. For so long she hd searched, through self destruction and wrong paths Deathbelle finally found herself with Magnus. Where she belonged.

Magnus pulled her closer and she moved easily to his chest. Subtly she draped herself over his prone form, a mischievous smirk playing on her dark features as he offered up anything she wished of him. He pressed his lips to hers once more and the woman felt a thrill build in her belly. She pulled away only slightly, taking in his handsome features and eager grin. ”Good.” She whispered, her eyes moving over his face as she cradled his head with her white marked arm. ”I think I love you, Magnus.” She whispered as her amethyst gaze returned to his vibrant lilac eyes. ”I want to make sure…” She trailed off before losing herself in him entirely. Deathbelle had no aversion to teaching him what pleasure truly was.

-fade?-

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.