An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
11-29-2020, 03:55 PM

Avantika stood at the top of the falls, staring down them. They were truly beautiful. She'd never seen anything like them before. It seemed like that had been happening a lot.

She released a silent sigh. It was hard to think much right now, but her brain kept tugging her back to the same mental argument. Should I stay? People were nice here. They talked to her far more than her parents ever had, and more kindly, too. But how long would that last? She knew the good times couldn't last forever. That just wasn't realistic. She'd mess up, she'd trigger anger in someone important. It had to happen.

She breathed deeply, trying to get herself off the panic . Then you'll run. You'll survive. No matter what. Somehow it helped to drop everything down to a more basic level. You'll be okay, she told herself. You've never been really not-okay.

"speak"
Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.