An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
11-29-2020, 04:10 PM
His quiet confidence had begun to falter after his accident. Not being able to get around was hardly ideal for the independent little man, but he was infinitely grateful that this pack had allowed him to stay here and recover. Over time he was beginning to feel like himself again, even if some days were more difficult than others. Having a familiar face around definitely helped. Today he was glad to get up and moving, and hoped he'd be at least mildly useful as a traveling companion for the day. He knew he could manage to be good company, if nothing else. Getting The Hallows stocked up on herbs before winter came was a worthwhile goal, one he was happy to aid in.

He watched as she spotted something, veering off towards it. The white and pink flower caught his eye, and he padded after her. Marshmallow, it was called. Good for sore throats and colds. He'd try to keep that in mind. "Good to know," he acknowledged, studying the plants from a distance. Aranea mentioned it wasn't terribly rare though, and they best keep looking. Gathering them up before they continuing on, Sota watched her for a moment and thought. "Do you think you'll stay here for long, Aranea? In The Hallows, I mean," he explained with a soft chuckle. Upon their first meeting she'd admitted she wasn't one to stick to one place forever, something Sota could relate to. He wasn't totally sure if he'd stay here forever but it seemed a good place to settle down for awhile while he figured things out.

"I don't think I could go back home now, but it's hard to really imagine staying in one place forever, whether it be here or somewhere else." Truthfully he felt strange not having any close companions anymore, nothing to tie him down; it'd been so different growing up, as close as he'd been to Balsam, but maybe that was all part of getting older? He'd thought that Eris and Oxide and Casper might be all be more permanent fixtures in his life too, but they'd come and gone too. "I'm sorry, let's keep looking," Sota let out another gentle laugh as they moved along, narrowing avoiding a particularly mushy patch of earth around the roots of a mangrove tree, his head lifting as he searched for anything that looked usual up ahead.

Words: 398
Total: 1,349

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!