gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
11-29-2020, 04:18 PM

Artisan sighed, one of relief this time as his siblings' jumped upon his wax offer in exchange for recovering his precious accessories. "I think one stripe would be plenty." He grumbled in reply, narrowing his eyes at his fire-touched brother and finding that it made the world spin a little less. "OK so the hat was about this big." Drunkenly he lifted his paws again, placed them back upon the earth, sat (for stability) and then raised his paws again to estimate the size. "It was black but not gross like empty boring black, it kind of had a lightness to it that just draws you in. But THEN around it, there's this actual-black wrapping and it just ties the whole thing together." A wistful sigh, before he continued his explanation. "And it's got a super cool brim that you could tip to make yourself look awesome." He pretended there was a hat on his empty head, and lifted an empty paw to the pretend hat to 'tip' it. "As for the raccoon, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention past the hat. He looked like a raccoon." That wasn't the important or memorable part - they NEEDED to find that fucking hat.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.