Somnium

gems
size
Small species
build
Light
player
11-29-2020, 05:43 PM

There went the meal.  Oh well, Bait was well aware there was both a plethora more here and on the pack land.  The good news is he wasn’t a flattened fox.  All it would have taken was one of Tyrian’s giant paws landing on him in the wrong spot to potentially do damage with their size difference.  “Ah, no problem Lord Tyrian.”  

Bait relaxed himself, relaxing muscles tensed from the surprise near collision, “Oh, I simply come here time to time for either the fish, or the entertainment.  All this water guarantee’s plenty of amusing things are bound to happen.  Plenty of hiding places as well should something as large and yet less friendly than one such as yourself comes by.” There were only so many predators in the area as large as Tyrian of course, even among wolves he was a giant.  Still, the fox preferred to fight as few battles as possible while still getting plenty of entertainment.

The fox cocked his head up at Tyrian, “So my lord, you appeared to be searching for something.  Shall I help?  I’m not as fast clearly but I can still cover ground and keen senses.”

Speech:"Life is but a game " Think