Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-29-2020, 06:17 PM

The Warlords mouth opened and close once, twice, thrice, like a dying fish. One did not simply ‘shrink’ when they squeezed through a tight space. Certainly the Warlord had done his fair share of squeezing in his time. His large frame meant spaces where an average sized wolf could travel easily, was a hazard for him.

“‘Dangerously unnatural’ this feels like a common theme these last few days.” The Warlord said through gritted teeth. No, he could not go beat up a landscape for messing with his wolf. Dammit, give him an enemy he could fight why did it feel like something was messing with the members of his pack? He was not a religious wolf, in fact, he despised religion. That made it all that much harder to consider what was going on here.

“Magnus has lost his sight, and Basilisk has been paralised. What am I to do with a paralised wolf?” he asked, some of his frustration leaking out. More than he intended his Warrior to see. He let out a slow breath through his teeth. “I’m going to need your help, seeing Magnus adjusted to his change. You’ll have to share some of the Reaper responsibilities, you're the next best wolf for the job. Lost inches and all.” He still hadn’t mentioned anything about Naiche’s… other changes. He sighed again. “I’ll make you a coat from the polar bear fur I have, so your warm until it grows back.” and perhaps Naiche would cut a dangerous figure in a polar bear skin. More so than the naked mole rat look he was pulling off now. They were going to need it, if any more of their wolves came back crippled.

"Speech"