An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
11-30-2020, 02:37 AM
Sobbing into his mothers lifeless body, he didn't want to think about what the stranger was doing over there. He didn't understand what a grave was and why they were digging, all he knew was he had just killed his own mother, even if it wasn't by his own fangs or claws. Had he just stayed where he was supposed to, this wouldn't have happened. Everything would be good, his mother alive and well, and they'd be off to find somewhere else to nestle down. But no, he had to be stupid and run off to play with someone that didn't even want to play with him. He was lucky to be alive himself, really, but he didn't understand that.

Covered in the blood of his mother and a bit of his own, he sniffled when the strange woman spoke. There weren't enough goodbyes in the world to make the sickness in his stomach settle, to make what he had done okay. He couldn't apologize enough, either. He was so angry at himself, but his sadness was the only emotion evident now. When the woman mentioned her getting eaten, Grim whimpered before finally nodding. He would never be ready, but imagining her being eaten would probably be more traumatic than the entire event that just happened. Finally, he willingly took a few steps back while he sniffled, rubbing a paw against his face to wipe away the fluid running out of his nose.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex