An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
11-30-2020, 12:16 PM
The pair of them were unstoppable! Gos chomped at the beast with her pointy teeth and Ophie reached out to give it a slap with her kitty claws. Blood was spilled and it made Ophie's nose wrinkle as a sense of uncertainty settled in her bones, maybe they were pushing this a little too far. She only wanted to chase the creature off, not hurt it! But when she looked to her big sister for guidance Gos showed no signs of letting up, if anything she pushed on and snatched the meat it had just dropped- the spoils of war. In a way it was only fair, they were reclaiming what was rightfully theirs but maybe the creature needed the food more than they did. Maybe it was hungry, or had a family who was in dire need of a meal.

Her hesitation stretched on as the opossum puffed up and stomped forward in a charge, causing Ophie to skitter back as she belatedly realised her sister was already well on her way out of here. Oops! Ophie squeaked in alarm as she broke out into a sprint, soon catching up with her sister as their little paws thundered against the earth. Fatalis' 1 - Opossum 0.
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]