ardent

And a bargain must be made

Arkada

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2013, 05:25 PM

Arkada looked at the wolf with keen interest. Too late? So that meant he had already deeply sinned past being saved? Well he believed that, after all it was common for non believers to do such a thing. He would simply be reincarnated and could try again. In the end Arkada would't be able to convince this one he knew that, but it was better than nothing wasn't it. "Well, in you're next life you may be able to try again? Less you don't believe it matters no mind to what is real and what is not." Arkada noted. It looked like Oddity was threatening him. As he stood up he pulled out his wings and backed up promptly. No a few feet away his feet on the ice.
"By the looks of it I have overstayed my welcome here, I should be going but I would like to speak with you more. What is it about you wolves that makes you want to kill so badly. Has life hold no value to you, or is it just the fact your nasty instincts get in your way." Arkada mused towards him. Wondering if he would provoke the creature to attack him or not. A number of things could happen and a number could not.