gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-01-2020, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 03:01 PM by Aslatiel.)

Now that she could walk again, Aslatiel began running border patrols once more. The lean, cream and grey lady felt the strain of her former injury, but she didn't let it keep her down. She had to get strong again. Her aunt had said that there was a chance of a limp for the rest of her life, but she was determined to not let that happen. A limp would look like weakness and Asla simply wouldn't have it. Plus if she was out running borders she wouldn't risk running into her parents disgusting second litter. She couldn't deal with that bullshit again.

Tall, grey ears swiveled forward as a scent wafted towards the young woman. Ah, so it looked like today wouldn't be just another boring walk around the territories. The striped fae's galaxy gaze landed upon the form of a dark man. Ohh... even more interesting. My my, wasn't he deep in thought. His words drifted towards her on the wind just as his scent had but she ignored them. The thought wasn't for her so there was no point in commenting on it. The proximity to pack lands... that, she would comment on. Unfortunately, Hanako beat her to the punch. Why in the hell was she out her and not sitting on some pillow like the useless chit that she was? With a snort at her own amusement, Aslatiel took a step ahead of the walking sushi.

"I'd be careful if I were you," she spoke in her typical sultry tones. "A few more minutes of distraction and you might have crossed over into Armada lands. We'd hate to ruin your day." A grin tugged at the corners of her maw, pristine whites flashing. "Good thing I was here to save you." There was humor in her dainty features, but the words were quite real. Had another found her, maybe Azure or her father, the situation might have been quite different.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]