An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
12-02-2020, 02:36 PM
Ashmedai rolled his neck lazily as Sparrow bantered with the light-colored woman. "Sparrow, I'm gettin' too old for this, you know?" He lowered himself into a deep stretch as another fanged guy came up and Sparrow retorted about backup. He chuckled, "If I were more serious, I guess we could send Pongs back to look for Alarr or Tyr, but aaahhh, I'm just not that committed." He shot his daughter a toothy smile, "If your friend can't fight for herself, what good does she do us, anyhow?" Sparrow stuck her tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes all the way back to the other two. "If her blood's wine, then mine ought to be whisky by now as the retired king of the pirates," he chuckled.

"Alright, Misty, let's get this on with- there's other activities I'd rather be doing with women than fighting them."

Ashmedai launched himself at the woman, playful smile on his maw. It was just a claim- nothing serious and he didn't have any ill will for the pair of would-be slavers. It was just business as far as he was concerned. He aimed pretty easy- straight on chest ram with his spiked harness. His teeth sought to swipe across her brow, hoping to cause some good vision-impairing blood to roll down into her eyes. His defenses were up and all- years of fighting habit- but he wasn't in the mood to play tricks today.

Ashmedai Imperialis vs Recluse Ithuriel-Klein for Force claim of Eirylys
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked Harness
Skills: Master Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Specialty: Weaponsmaster
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.