size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG2

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
12-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Void didn’t have to exert much effort to gain Plague’s attention, he was just as lost today as he had been the night they’d first stumbled across one another. His own name tumbled from the Klein’s lips, answering the question if he was remembered or not. He was told as such, that his assumption was correct, Plague’s thoughts often scattered to the wind. Void could relate, his thoughts often spiraling and expanding to much larger concepts than himself. The corners of Void’s lips pulled back slightly in silent agreement, knowing the feeling better than Plague could guess.

The young Destruction man didn’t expect the company as he walked, but he wouldn’t deny the company. Void was often on his own, when he wasn’t doing what he could to look out for his siblings. His concern over his mother and brother’s location didn’t dissipate, but maybe he’d find a distraction in his acquaintance. Massive paws carried him forward, but his pace was leisurely as he matched Plague’s steps. The silence that fell between them was easy, but Void felt himself appreciative of Plague’s question. Talking to someone without bias of being close to his situation would be refreshing. ”My paws are often restless.” Void answered simply at first, but he continued to the edge of the moontouched cliffs. The moonlight played with his dark and ivory fur, in a much different way than Plague’s icy fur reflected the soft light.

”But, I’m also searching.” Not unlike many wolves in Abaven, there was always someone you loved that you could spend far too much time missing. ”My mother and my brother disappeared recently. To a lesser degree my sister too, but she’s been gone for a lot longer.” Void quieted, wondering if maybe he’d said too much. Plague had asked a simple question and the usually quiet wolf explained further than he might.