ardent

It's a nicer one[joining]

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2013, 06:15 PM

The woman quickly and eloquently introduced herself as Rivaxorus. She went on to explain her desire to join Seracia, and how Loccian had cleared it with her, but wanted his decision as well. It was understandable, as far as he knew this was the only time that Loccian had ever accepted anyone since her promotion to Ambassador. The tip of his tail twitched gently as he listened to the woman. She complimented his eyes, and furthermore offered her services as a warrior and explained a bit about her background - which seemed to mesh perfectly with Seracia. Lastly she congratulated him on the birth of his children. The King nodded when she was through, a smile upon his face. "You are very well-spoken, Miss Rivaxorus. It is my pleasure to welcome you into the Kingdom. You will start off in our basic rank of Clergy, but hard work and respect will allow you to rise quickly if that is what you seek." He paused, letting this sink in before continuing. "Your new Queen is Epiphron. Should you need anything you can call for myself or the queen, or even Loccian here. We are usually a very helpful community, so almost anyone can assist you if you request it." This was perhaps what he loved most about Seracia. "Do you have any questions before I take my leave?" He rose to his paws as he said this, allowing his tail to furl out behind him neatly.

"speeeeech"