gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
12-03-2020, 08:44 PM

Everything this lady said was like magic, and Art found his head bobbing enthusiastically up and down with every word she spoke. "Oh fuck yeah, i love drinking myself stupid." The promise of alcohol and fun times was the easiest part to latch onto, and he found himself only slightly concerned by the whole raiding and fighting thing.

Art was a lover not a fighter, but then again perhaps he'd draw the attention of more beautiful men and ladies with some battle scars scattered across his sunset coat. "I'm in." He declared, lifting a paw to place over his heart to show the sworn promise of his words. "Can we go do pirate shit right now? I could use some booze. OH, will there be ladies? Please tell me there will be pretty ladies. Or men, I can do either." It hadn't occurred yet to him that he'd not given her his name, 'daybreak' suited him just fine.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.