An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
12-03-2020, 09:22 PM

Avantika waited, nerves firing like a tornado. She almost felt really sick to her stomach from the anxiety. What if she doesn't like me? What if she doesn't like me and she tells Resin and Tamsyn and they kick me out? What if I do something wrong and break the rules and mess everything up and nobody likes me and they punish me and kick me out? What if- She fought to stop the panic from completely drowning her. Okay, drowning. Water. Think of pools of nice, calm, water. Nobody could drown in those. Somehow her brain jumped to the times her parents had forgotten to give her water, and her heart rate rocketed back up. No, no, not that! Uh, just breathe then. She counted out four seconds as she inhaled, then another four as she released. Good. She was stable. Not perfect, no, never perfectly calm, but not drowning either.

It didn't exactly hurt that the younger pup's ears pointed back at her hello, but it definitely didn't help. The ocean-eyed castaway's brain immediately translated the action as a sign that her companion didn't like her. "Sorry," she apologized automatically. Her eyes didn't leave the pup's form, scanning every microscopic movement. She kept her stare away from meeting her eyes though, to illustrate her nervousness.

The girl's voice was soft as she said hello and gave her name. "Avantika." A part of her liked seeing her nervousness reflected in another being. Maybe it made her feel less alone, or maybe it just made her superior for once in her life.

"speak"
Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.