Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kristen
12-03-2020, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 11:21 PM by Ellery Hervok.)
Word count: 429, Thread total so far: 2114

Both the Archer men gave her a little shove, grins emanating from their dark faces and she gave them both a bump right back. They got on her nerves and she had quite a bit to say about their morals and code of conduct, but at the end of the day she’d grown up with the pair. They’d been there from day one, albeit in and out due to their wanderlust, but they came back. Would she have preferred they stay put, especially now that Judas had seen fit to knock her mom up? Of course. But there was nothing to be done about it now other than keep a knowing, watchful eye on them.

However, the mention of possibly having to stay in these new lands wiped her smirk from her face. That was the last thing she wanted, to be truthful. The small optimistic side of her had told her that they’d simply be able to track the pair down and bring them back within a few months. But it had already been a few months and though it felt like they were getting closer, the trio were still nowhere in sight. The odds of them having to shelter out the winter there were looking greater and greater the more she thought about it, which left a bad taste in her mouth.

Judas seemed to agree with Ramiel and she couldn’t say he was wrong, so she said nothing. That was, until Judas mentioned prey. She gave a look around them, head lifting to the air to draw in a deep breath and she also thought back on what they’d seen coming in. After a moment she nodded. “This would be a good place to stay. Plenty of little hidey holes for rabbits and smaller prey to nest in and there’s streams for fishing. We likely won’t find much large prey here, what with it being so enclosed by these other packs, but I’m sure there are some plains and woodlands close-by should we need something a little more filling,” she replied, a thoughtful look on her pale features. She really did stand out among the two men at nearly half a foot taller than each and pale blonde to their black and silver.

“I hope we can find Clouse before winter does turn in. I’m not sure how bad it’ll be here. Comparing it to how the Lore normally is this time of year, I’d say it might be more mild, but either way its his first winter.”

"Speech"

[Image: Ellerychibi.png]