Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-04-2020, 06:20 PM
When she scoffed incredulously at his words he knew she fell for it hook, line and sinker. Perhaps if she thought others might think his challenge difficult she'd take it more seriously. That was the hope, anyway. If he had fingers Tyrian would have crossed them. So far so good. This all sounded promising. He just needed to seal the deal with one final underscoring. "You say that now, but who knows. Maybe weeks or seasons from now you decide you miss Jupiter and want to come see him. What will you do then?" He leaned in. "How do I know you'll keep your promise, hm?" Tyrian opened his paws and showed them to her in a helpless gesture. "See my dilemma? I can't have you come back and I can't let you out unless I know you'll keep your word."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.