Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
12-04-2020, 08:05 PM

Her expression may have been hard to completely capture through the grate, but it turned to the thought of Jupiter. If only a second ago she was eager for Tyrian to let her out of the pit to never be seen again, her expression was nearly a sad one as she dropped her eyes from the illuminated light behind the alpha. "Jupiter doesn't want me." Whether she thought it true or not, it was a genuine statement in this moment. And as she had her interaction with Abilene, it may have seemed like she was heartbroken over rejection of her love for him or what ever bullshit seemed to reflect off her exterior. But it wasn't the case at all considering Viper didn't know the feeling of a man or a relationship and her true emotions towards Jupiter weren't clear or understood by her or anyone.

Her gaze would turn back up to the grate, a paw stepping forward onto the hump that would help her out of the pit prison. "I know not to come back into a pack. I learned." At least referring to her trespassing, but Tyrian was surely more than less interested in her endeavors after she left Fireside in the dust. "I don' have a reason to come back." She wouldn't even ask for a goodbye with Jupiter, would that be enough proof? But still, as much as she was willing to go by the brute's terms, it wasn't her nature to get down the road a little and bend on his word slightly. She certainly wouldn't come back to Fireside by any means unless dragged in by the neck.

Walk "Talk" Think